The Business School has established a partnership with Rotterdam School of Management (Erasmus University, Netherlands) to provide MBA students with a new dual degree opportunity. MBA students will study the first year at RMBS and the second year at RSM. RSM is one of Europe’s largest international business schools and triple accredited. Their MSc programs are ranked in the top 10 in Global and European rankings.
There are 14 MSc programs students can choose from:
1. Accounting & Financial Management
2. Business Information Management
3. Finance & Investments
4. Global Business & Sustainability
5. Human Resource Management
6. Marketing Management
7. Management of Innovation
8. Organizational Change & Consulting
9. Strategic Entrepreneurship
10. Strategic Management
11. Supply Chain Management
12. MSc BA Master in Management
13. MSc in International Management / CEMS
14. Dutch language Premaster programme in Business Administration
English language Premaster programme in International Business Administration
Applications usually start at the end of the first semester.
To Apply: Please contact Ms. Wang Cui (Margaret) .
RMBS students exempt from 100 Euro application fee
RMBS students receive a 10% tuition discount
1. 1-year programs: 15,300 Euros
2. 16-month program: 20,397.6 Euros
GMAT: Minimum 600
GPA: Minimum 3.0
IELTS or TOEFL: IELTS minimum of 6.5 on all sub-scores or TOEFL iBT minimum of 22 on all sub-scores and a minimum overall score of 91.
Bachelor’s or above diploma
Please download brochure for details regarding each program: 2019-2020 RSM MSc brochure