- RMBS MBA & MSU MSc in Accounting Dual Degree Program
The MBA Program Center is excited to announce the establishment of a new dual degree program with The Michigan State University’s Broad College of Business in Michigan, United States. Students will spend the first year at RMBS and can apply for the program in the first and second semester (Part-time MBA students are recommended to apply for the program in the third and fourth semester). apply for the program in the second semester. Renmin students admitted to the program need to spend at least two semesters at MSU. Students will be conferred a Master of Science Degree in Accounting from MSU after confirmation that they have met the graduation requirements of Renmin.
❖ Top 10 Accounting Program
❖ World Class Faculty & Cutting-edge Curriculum
❖ Diversity & Small Class Sizes (International Students: 30%)
❖ Flexibility of Completing the Program Within 1-2 Years
❖ Targeted Recruiting School for Big 4 and Fortune 500 Companies
❖ EY Communication Center
❖ Master of Science in Accounting Preparation Program
❖ Dual Track Available (PCA & IS or Tax & IS)
Students enrolled in the MSU program need to complete 30 credit hours, of which nine (9) credit hours could be transferred in from classes a student take at Renmin.
MSU MS in Accounting Course Equivalency with Renmin University (Subject to change)
Class Equivalency Credit Financial Big Data Analysis FI 491 3 Investments FI 890 3 Corporate Finance FI 801 3 Operations Management SCM 800 2 Financial Statement Analysis ACC 807 2
Three Specialty Options
· Information Systems
· Public and Corporate Accounting
Class Profile of 2018
· MSU Undergraduates 76%
· Non-MSU Undergraduates 24%
· Accounting 82%
· Finance Management 17%
· Others 1%
GMAT Score 640
TOEFL Score 102
Tuitions: RMBS tuition + MSU tuition (Please refer to the following information for Single Student Budget AY2019-20)
1. Tuition: RMBS MBA tuition + MSU tuition
2. MSU Course per credit hour* $ 1,728.50
3. Books/Supplies $ 1,500
4. Housing/Meals** $ 10,720
5. Rate for 2018/19, subject to change. Total tuition for 21 credits = $36,298.50; total for 30 credits = $51,855
*Estimated cost is for a nine-month academic year and subject to change.
Students are pre-selected by RMBS. Please contact Ms. Wang Cui (Margaret) and email your CV (one-page), RMBS transcripts, Personal Statement/ Motivation (one-page) and GMAT/GRE/MBA Entrance Exam Score in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org for pre-selection.
Short-listed RMBS students apply for the MSU program online:
1. Non-refundable $85 application fee
2. Apply Online https://msu2.force.com/s/gllogin
3. Academic Credentials and Transcripts
4. Three Essays (2 written and 1 video) Video Essay http://accounting.broad.msu.edu/welcome/ms/admissions/video-essay/
5. Two Letters of Recommendation (One from faculty in your major & the other one should be non-academic)
6. Test scores & Resumes
GMAT: 550 or strong GRE score (MSU offers GMAT waivers to the qualified students who have a minimum MBA National Entrance Exam of Mainland China test score of 215)
TOEFL: 100 or higher; or IELTS: 7.0 or higher (waivers available based on education and experience)
7. Successful completion of the following courses with grade earned:
Intermediate Financial Accounting
RMBS Pre-selection Timeline: December-February.
January 15 - 1st round deadline for Fall Semester (Consider first round for scholarship application)
March 1st: 2nd round deadline for Fall semester
To Apply: Please contact Ms. Wang Cui (Margaret).