Application for 35 Spring 2021 SNOCs is Open Now
There are a total number of 35 SNOCs (Small/Select Network Online Courses) available for the 2020-2021 Spring Semester! Course details including syllabus of each course from January to June 2021 have been posted on the Global Network website here.
90% of SNOCs, with a typical class size around 30, are business school electives with limited spaces reserved for GNAM students. Please also refer to the SNOCs information in table format for your easy reference.
Submit your application by completing the Form (http://rmbsmbaglobalinitiatives.mikecrm.com/TQJ4BXe).
Deadline: 11:30 am November 23 (The form will be closed at 11:30 am sharp)
SNOC Course Syllabi: Spring 2021 SNOCs Syllabi
Information you need to know prior to your application:
1. Be prepared to upload an English CV and write a brief one-paragraph statement of interest
2. Apply only one SNOC is recommended, and no more than two courses. (Additional applications-it’s the case of the 2nd SNOCs choice-will be accepted if courses are not full after ROUND 1 application)
3. Students passed the pre-selection will be contacted by the IMBA office to give the application link and name and address of the school administrator who will be cc’ed on the auto-response to student applications.
4. The MBA office will award credit for the SNOCs. Students successfully completing each course will receive a grade and a certificate of completion by the school offering the course. Please also note that the GNAM courses will be counted as credits into Renmin’s MBA program. Teamwork is an important aspect of the GNAM Courses. Students who quit the GNAM course halfway will fail the course with Fail shown on Renmin’s MBA transcript.
1. Students should look up the course details (timezone, syllabus, topics etc.) and check the timing of classes in your own time zone to be sure that the course will fit your schedules before you apply;
2. Current MBA students (2019 and 2020 cohort) applying for the SNOCs with credit purpose will be given priority for available seats; The FT Class of 2022 and Part-time MBA Class of 2022 should keep in mind that you have RMBS courses on Weekends respectively in the Spring semester.
3. Alumni interested in the courses can submit your application by completing the Form by 11:30 am November 23 (check your availability and fitness for the courses carefully. Name your file with your LastName_FirstName_Program) and we will have a pre-screening for all applicants. Final course admissions decisions will be sent to student and applicants in December by GNAM.
Contact Person: Ms. WANG Cui (Margaret) 010-62514665, email@example.com