Registration & Enrollment
- International students must formally register by the time specified on the Admissions Notice that they will receive around June/July. Students who are unable to register on time must notify the International Students Office (Tel: 86-10-62511588, 86-10-62512698, Email：firstname.lastname@example.org) as well as the IMBA Office (email@example.com or 010-62514665) in order to obtain permission to register at a later time.
Those who fail to register without prior notification will be considered as voluntarily giving up their rights of enrollment.
- - TBA on Official Admissions Notice
- - International Students Office (Room 108, International Culture Exchange Center)
- - IMBA Office (Room 611, Business School)
- Registration Procedures at International Students Office
- - Present the Admissions Notice and obtain the Registration Form
- - Submit insurance certificate (more details of purchasing insurance will be provided upon your arrival)
- - Show proof of tuition payment OR Self-supported students pay the tuition fee OR Scholarship students sign in
- - Visa affairs
- - Apply for a student campus card
- - Check into your dorm
- - Register in the Business School
A pamphlet from ISO and Guidebook from the IMBA Office with detailed information on registration procedures will be mailed to accepted students along with Admissions Package.