Visa Procedures

International students can apply for a Chinese Visa in their country’s Chinese Embassy/Consulate. When applying for a visa, please remember to bring the passport along with the Admission Notice and the Visa Application Form for Studying in China (JW201/JW202 form). Please make sure that the Admission Notice and the JW201/JW202 form are handed back along with the passport after obtaining the Chinese visa. These documents are necessary when applying for the Residence Permit in Beijing. Students studying for more than half a year are required to obtain the ‘X’ visa.

Accepted students should receive their Admissions Package around June/July of each year. If you have further questions, please contact the International Student Office or or 010-62514665.